Work with Me
Why work with me?
Do you want to introduce your family to the world of holistic health but don’t know where to start? Are you interested in using natural remedies but feel overwhelmed? Do you want to give your personal care products a green makeover, but aren’t sure what to do next?
I’m here to help. I’m a holistic nutritionist and wellness educator with a focus on real food, wellness practices and environmental health for families. My life’s mission is to help families raise happy, healthy, thriving kids and I write about children’s health here on Kula Mama. In my private practice I work with families directly to help them incorporate holistic practices into their everyday lives. As a result my clients find a new level of both physical and emotional health.
My consulting sessions help you to:
- Explore your family wellness goals for a truly nourishing life.
- Give your pantry a real food makeover without losing your family budget.
- Discover hidden problem foods that may be negatively affecting your family health.
- Learn how to build a holistic medicine kit and discover the wonderful world of natural remedies for the whole family.
- Identify the top home and environmental toxins robbing your family’s health (and discover sensible solutions).
- Clear out your toxic personal care products and replace them with non-toxic counterparts that will help to lower your chemical body burden.
- Find stress management techniques that keep you present, centered and grateful.
- Build empowered family health to last a lifetime.
Come spend some time with me, let’s create your path to wellness together.
1 Session Tune-Up
Do you need one session to get you focused and on the right track? Do you feel like you’re in a rut and need a practitioner to help you set some realistic goals and help you find your family path to holistic nutrition and wellness? If so, one session with me might be all you need.
- 1 hour consultation and holistic health planning session via Skype or telephone.
1 session price: $135
1 Month to Wellness
Sometimes a few sessions is all you need to get you started on the right path to health. This package builds in a few nourishing touch points after our initial session to help answer questions and provide additions to your wellness plan if needed.
- 1 hour initial consultation and goal setting via Skype or telephone.
- Personalized Wellness and Holistic Nutrition plan to address your personal or family goals.
- 2 follow up coaching calls (45 minutes each) to help you implement your holistic nutrition and wellness plan.
- Email support between sessions for the month.
1 month price: $330 USD
3 Months to Thrive
This premier package gives us time to really get to know one another and to find your family’s true path to wellness. The 3 months to thrive package is the best way to press the reset button on your family health.
In this package we spend some real time setting intentions for a nourished life. Then we move onto identifying the current obstacles to your family health. Finally we create a holistic blueprint for wellness that lays a diet and lifestyle foundation. This foundation will allow you to build a life you truly love.
- 1 hour initial consultation via Skype or telephone.
- Personalized Wellness and Holistic Nutrition plan to address your family or personal goals.
- 2 follow up coaching calls per month (45 minutes each) to help you implement your holistic nutrition and wellness plan.
- Email support between sessions for 3 months.
3 month price: $275 USD per month for 3 months
Interested in one of these packages? Let's make it happen!
Heather Haynes, MA is a holistic nutritionist and herbalist-in-training passionate about raising the level of children’s health with healing foods, plant medicine and green living. She runs the successful website, Kula Mama, a site dedicated to holistic health and nutrition for children. Heather also works individually with families to incorporate holistic nutrition and wellness practices into their own lives. When she isn’t writing or consulting with clients, she is usually enjoying low tide at the beach with her husband and two children in Southern California. Heather holds a Master’s Degree in Health Education, with a specialization in Holistic Nutrition and is currently pursuing a professional herbalist certification.